As part of the team you will be responsible for one or more of the following:
Developing features end to end for segment leading products like Lightroom, Revel.Developing mobile and cloud services supporting Photoshop/Premeire Elements line.
Developing features end to end in our mobile offerings like Photoshop Express, Revel,Lightroom, VideoBite.
Developing backed infrastructure services for these products.
Developing imaging or video processing algorithms that can solve some of the hard problems facing our customers.
Developing end to end features for Adobe Story, a professional script writing and production scheduling product.
The key responsibilities includes:
• As an Individual contributor, develop new framework/features, maintain product features with responsibility for the full product development cycle from early specs, prototypes to implementation to release and maintenance.
• Conceptualization of product design, estimation, risk analysis, development and debugging. Space-time performance optimization, usability and stability improvements.
What you’ll do
• He would contribute extensively in analysis, design and programming for major and dot software releases.
• He would be from time to time required to interface with product marketing to evaluate and determine new features to be added.
• Should be a proactive self-starter who can develop methods, techniques and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
• He would be expected to provide leadership within the respective division and act as a mentor to engineers.
• He would be an expert on one or more platforms and knowledgeable of cross-platform issues, competitive products, and customer requirements.
• He would contribute significantly towards the development and application of advanced concepts, technologies and expertise within the team.
• He would be required to address broad architecture and design issues of future products or technologies and provide strategic direction in evaluating new technologies in his/her area of expertise.
1. BTech or MTech in Computer Science or equivalent
2. Minimum 5 years o hands-on software development experience
3. Proficiency in C++ or Java
4. Strong programming & debugging
5. Good communication skills
|Job Category||Computer Science Jobs, IIT, MCA, MTech|