You will be responsible for:1. Independently programming a feature and/or a small feature set. 2. Contribute to the team activities3. Work with minimal direction from senior team members or management.
You are expected to:
– Take ownership of small tasks and deliver without/with minimal supervision.
– Make basic technology choices based on experience
– Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies including, but not limited to Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
– Be aware about competitors and industry changes
– Be skilled in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
– Be skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implements them using language of choice
– Understand performance parameters and assess application performance
– Understand debugging of crash/hang dumps and identify problem location.
– Implementing unit testing using automation test frameworks like nUnit, Google Test Framework etc.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with a minimum of 4 years of professional experience.
– Experience with programming languages, Primarily C, C++, VC++ MFC, Data structures, RDBMS, SQL and Stored Procedures.
– Experience with Microsoft .NET Framework, C#.NET, VB.NET.
– Hands on experience with SDLC and software development methodologies, including Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Product Security, TDD/BDD etc.
– Experience of working on Multi-threaded applications and debugging Windows Applications would be an added advantage.
– Have a solid understanding of the underlying infrastructure
– Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks
– Has the ability to make basic technology choices based on experience
– Demonstrates awareness about competitors and industryLeadership Traits:
– Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary
– Voices opinions and presents clear rationale. Uses data or factual evidence to influence
– Recognizes collaborative behavior and participates in collaborative activities
– Learns organization vision statement and decision making framework. Able to understand how team and personal goals/objectives contribute to the organization visionPersonal Attributes:
– Demonstrate the ability to help team members
– Seeks to understand problems thoroughly before implementing solutions. Asks questions to clarify requirements when ambiguities are present
– Identifies opportunities for innovation and offers new ideas. Takes the initiative to experiment with new software frameworks
– Adapts to new environments and changing requirements. Pivots quickly as needed. When coached, responds to need & seeks info from other sources
|Job Category||B-Tech, BSC, Computer Science Jobs, IIT, MCA, MTech|