Chennai, TN – India
Information Technology – Full-Time
Job # 430922
Date posted – 08-17-2016
Key Skills: Richfaces, JSF, Java/J2EE/JSP/Struts. Tomcat, Weblogic
Desirable: SQL, SQL Tuning/Troubleshooting, PL/SQL, SQLLDR
We need a resource to perform the role of a UI (Richface) & server side coding Developer.
– Hands on experience and knowledge on Richfaces, JSF, Java/J2EE/JSP/Struts.
– Very good hands on experience on developing screens using Richfaces/JSF.
– very good knowledge on JUnit test case preparation.
– Knowledge on Eclipse development tool, SQL developer tools are an added advantage.
– Knowledge on Visio diagram preparation is required to do design.
– Very good communication skills
-Knowledge in devops tools will be an added advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Perform the role of a Richfaces/J2EE developer, help design good data solutions & develop components as per requirement & architecture.
– Work with the lead, BA and users to create screens with high quality and with better performance.
– Understand the business behind the various projects.
– Work in an agile project environment and be ready to juggle between competing priorities
– Work with the global team stakeholders in the US overlapping hours
– Demonstrate a working knowledge of Tomcat and Oracle WebLogic applications servers.
-Demonstrate knowledge of database design concepts and use of SQL.
-Demonstrate knowledge of the software development life cycle.
-Experience in being self-motivated and working in a dynamic environment.
-Experience in working and communicating well with colleagues and customers
Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, or related Engineering discipline.
5 to 8 years of relevant experience
|Job Category||BSC, Computer Science Jobs, IIT, MCA|