Hyderabad, TS – India
Security – Full-Time
Job # 432356
– Strong foundation on Networks(OSI Model) & have experience with Routing & Switching. Good knowledge on enterprise firewalls.
– Strong security mindset and is comfortable with working in UNIX-based environments like Linux.
– Infrastructure Management (• Device Health and Incident Management • Simple change control for managed devices)
– Infrastructure Management:
– Second Level Support/ Act as escalation path for complex incidents, engaging vendors wherever required.
– Investigate and troubleshoot Critical incidents and resolve issue over troubleshooting call with customer.
– Coordinate with Technical Lead / Duty Manager for High Priority incidents.
– Identification of recurring incidents for problem management & involve in Root Cause Analysis investigations.
– Capable and willing to acquire in-depth knowledge of network- and host security technologies and products (such as firewalls, Network IDS) and continuously improve these skills.
– Performing regular checks on managed customer devices.
– Has good communication skills and has good command on written and spoken English language.
– Familiarity with various office-environments and office-related software packages (Email, ticketing systems, telephone functions, internal and client-facing communication, etc.).
– Can follow strict procedures and is disciplined in installation, documentation, event handling and change control.
– Effective client communication skills to maintain client contact on issues through to completion.
– Good analytical skills to review client-submitted information and documentation related to questions on network/Firewall configurations.
– Greater ownership of tickets, working them fully towards resolution/ Leading technical troubleshooting calls with customers.
– Willing to work in 24x7x365 environment (inclusive of weekdays and weekends) in a global operational highly secured environment.
Having 4-6 or more years of experience in Network Security.
Having knowledge on Networks (Linux, Unix systems and Cisco), Routing, Switching & Enterprise Firewalls.
Tertiary studies in computing. Requires a Bachelors/Master’s degree
Good to have certification on ITIL, ITIL Intermediate, and industry best practices.
Qualified candidate must have at least 4-6 or more year’s network security experience;
Preferred Certifications: CCNA, CCNA (Sec), Switching & Routing
Preferred Technologies: Linux, Unix, Cisco, Checkpoint, Juniper, Paloalto & Fortigate
|Job Category||Computer Science Jobs, Electrical & Electronics Jobs, Electrical Engineering Jobs, MCA|