The Financial Analyst’s primary role is to assist Finance Manager with the various Rebates workings/validations and related financial updates. This position will track weekly revenue and the resultant rebates and ensure rolling forecast are reflected appropriately in the Revenue snapshots during the quarter. In addition, this position will acts as one point of contact for maintaining the Rebates tracker (Finance), Estimates, Accruals, Balance Sheet Reconciliation and validation of payouts for Channel and Enterprise relating to Americas region.Specifically during the quarter-end, various supports related to the close process including but not limited to the Revenue close, Expense accrual, tracking.
• Build and Maintain Rebates tracker
• Week 6,9,12,13 estimates of rebates
• Quarter end accruals
• Validation of payouts of rebates and Deal Registration (DR)
• Balance Sheet reconciliation
• BS (Accounting or Finance preferred)
• 1-5 years’ experience in high tech companies (software industry, Partner/Channel exposure is a plus)
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, juggle multiple tasks and reprioritize between scheduled day-to-day work and ad hoc projects, as necessary.
• Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.
• Basic understanding of financial systems and reporting tools; SAP, Business Objects, Essbase, Cognos, etc
|Job Category||B-Tech, BSC, Computer Science Jobs, IIT, MCA|