(Job Number: 00017420743)
Own and Drive Research and Development Initiatives for GTO CES Offerings
• Mentor Team in IOT technology selection and Research & Development in IOT area
• Lead highly motivated and cross technologies development team for developing the IOT platform development and related solutions.
• Report to COE lead and participate in weekly status calls
• Participate and drive presentations of offerings, innovation(s) and IOT Platform during customer visits.
Technology Specialist Skills Required
• Should have minimum 1 Year of Experience in IOT with experience in any programming languages (C/ C++ / Java , VB etc) is a must.
• Working knowledge of Enterprise Architecture
• Architected End to End application preferably using open source/ Java/ Microsoft technologies.
• Thorough understanding of the landscape from technology deep dive, technology ecosystem, and applicable use cases
• Lead the key technology development charter for the CES offerings in the new applications domain area
• Drive and work on Prototypes and Proof of Concept (PoC) to validate the value of the potential disruptive technology identified.
• Provide inputs to the COE Lead related on possible new business opportunities that will leverage appropriate technologies for the Connected Eco Systems domain
|Job Category||BSC, Computer Science Jobs, Electrical & Electronics Jobs, Electrical Engineering Jobs, MCA|