This project will include the design, unit testing, development and integration of maintenance and enhancement items to web-based products.
– The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for the design, unit testing, coding and integration of assigned projects for various products.
– Develop software solutions to correct product defects
– Develop software solutions to enhance the products
– Demonstrate attention to detail by ensuring the accuracy of your programs through debugging and testing
– Use Test Driven Development where possible creating unit tests that become part of the software delivery
– Work with Business Analysts/team in order to clarify requirements
– Understand and exhibit agile development techniques.
– Independently, the candidate must be able to analyze and resolve complex software problems
Required Skills and Experience:
§ 4 – 6 years of hands-on development experience
§ 3+ years of ASP.NET MVC experience is a must.
§ Should have strong programming skill with ability to write optimized and reusable code.
§ Should be proficient in following areas:
§ Object Oriented Programming.
§ Sql Queries, Stored Procedures, RDLC and Performance tuning.
§ Nice to Have:
§ Knowledge of Design patterns, Dependency Injection, Repository Pattern, IIS and MSBuild.
Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world’s businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent industry experience.
Shift Timing – 2.00 pm – 11.00 pm (Transportation Available)
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We’ll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Job: Technology Development Family Group
Location: India-Andhra Pradesh-Hyderabad-IND-Hyderabad-Raheja Mindspace
Organization: Technology & Ops – Tax&Acctg – Professional
Job Grade: G
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Walk in Details
Date: 28th July’16 (Thursday)
Time: Anytime between 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Venue: Thomson Reuters
6th Floor, Divyasree Solitaire,
Plot No 14 & 15,Software Units Layout, Survey
Hi-tech City, Hyderabad.
Landmark: On the way to Inorbit Mall.
Contact person: Sarmita Mukherjee
Note : Mandatory documents to be presented.
• Highest Education Mark Sheets (All marksheet/transcript & Convocation Certificate and Provisional Degree Certificate)
• Address Proof and Pan Card Copy
Working Professional : 3 months Payslip, Previous Employer Relieving letter.
|Job Category||Computer Science Jobs, Electrical & Electronics Jobs, Electrical Engineering Jobs|