Sr. Web Designer(Job Number: CD_2016)
Role: Sr. Visual Designers / Lead Visual Designers
Experience Range: 3 – 10 Yrs.
Job Locations: Chennai / Bangalore / Hyderabad / Mumbai / Pune / Cochin / Kolkata
Academic Qualification: Candidate must have a full-time degree in BFA / MFA/BSc Visual Communication or any other relevant graduation / B.E. / B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ MCA/ M.E. / M.Tech/ M.Sc
· Responsible for establishing and driving the creative vision of a project
· Understand trends to evolve visual design strategies that befit customers’ business goals, branding and UX goals
· Work closely with the UX design team and provide visual design artifacts
· Create standards, style guides, specification documents to support visual design system that gets delivered
Job Requirements for Visual Designers
· Candidate must have robust experience in developing visual concepts and interactive solutions
· Must have experience in Visual Designing
· Should have strong creative visualization skills with foundation in design theories
· In depth knowledge in typography and color theories
· Must have expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), MS Office and Corel Draw
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Prefers candidates with full time degree in BFA/MFA/BSc Visual Communication or any other relevant graduation in design after high schooling and schooling
Job Requirements for Hybrid:
· Must have experience in Visual Designing with UX experience
· Design Tools: Mastery of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator.
· Excellent communication and time management skills.
· Creative, talented and knowledgeable designer capable of producing state of the art user-centric web interfaces.
· Ability to deal with dynamic and changing environment in iterative/agile model
· Engages with the business development team and/or customer early on to understand customer’s brief and converting that into appealing, highly usable interfaces.
· Develops understanding of the end users of the application through secondary and primary research (user interviews, traffic data). Capable of generating user scenarios, prototypes of features (ranging from wireframes, mock ups or interactive prototypes) for internal review and brain storming.
· Capable of gauging technical feasibility of the prototype.
· Tools: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), MS Office, Corel Draw & Prototyping tools
|Job Category||Computer Science Jobs, Electrical & Electronics Jobs, Electrical Engineering Jobs|