Associate – Projects(Product Specialist Jobs At Cognizant)
Senior Product Specialist
Science / Engineering Graduate
• Responsibility:Project Management: ‘ Provide inputs for estimation, impact analysis in their area of work.
• Report time, effort and status accurately.
• Participate in periodic internal review meetings.
• Report status regularly to the Senior Product Specialist / Product Consultant.
Product Specialist Roles
Design and Implementation:
• Create detailed design document/technical specifications, for select projects.
• Create efficient and quality code based on given specifications.
• Follow product standards, quality assurance norms and guidelines.
• Conduct peer reviews during coding and testing.
• Log peer review defects in the appropriate tool.
• Provide support to the Senior Product Specialist in defect analysis and resolution.
• Participate in deployment activities like reviewing all deliverables as per the delivery checklist, preparing/reviewing deployment document and mock testing all deliverables.
• Develop reusable components.
• Create product based KT document, for the customer.
• Create unit test cases and perform unit testing.
• Share the test documents with the customer for review , when required.
• Provide trainings in areas of specialization to the Product Analyst.
• Contribute towards updating knowledge assets.
|Job Category||BSC, Computer Science Jobs, Electrical & Electronics Jobs, Electrical Engineering Jobs, MCA|