RMO Training Resource Analyst
The Global Resource Management Office’s (RMO) Training Resource Analyst role will support the training department for all global logistical & vendor event needs. This role is a customer-facing role, and the role requires strong communication skills with a determined intent to provide a delightful customer experience. This role will be responsible for converting training backlog to revenue by working directly with customers and Account Management to schedule training events customers have purchased from Adobe. Additionally, the role will oversee ordering and coordinating delivery of all documentation and other training materials to training sites, managing inventory to ensure appropriate stocking levels are maintained, negotiate training site contracts and charges, working with customers to detail on-site training requirements, and developing policies and processes to ensure the smooth execution of all training classes (i.e. laptop rentals, shipping methods, doc returns, over-subscribed classes, etc.).
What you’ll do
• Customer-facing role
• Trainer Utilization management
• Classroom occupancy maximization
• Event/Logistics Scheduling: Ensure all public, eLearning, and on-site training events are scheduled optimally to ensure customers and trainers are available as well as training materials & facilities.
• Training Coordinator Liaison: Ensure proper communications between training team, facilities staff, material vendors, and other impacted parties to ensure smooth operation of customer training delivery.
• Process Improvements: Work cross-functionally to continually analyze training processes, communicate changes in process with trainers, recommend process improvements, document processes, and develop metrics to measure performance levels.
• Financial administration: check all training contracts with vendors for accuracy and ensure all invoices for services provided match stated specification and pricing, reconcile all invoices within financial system.
What you need to succeed
• Bachelor degree required, preferably a business concentration
• Training coordination and/or Resource Management experience is a plus
• Experience in planning/logistics of events
• Cross-functional team exposure
• Good problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, IE)
|Job Category||BSC, Computer Science Jobs, Electrical & Electronics Jobs, Electrical Engineering Jobs, MCA|