1. UI development, testing and documentation for projects underway
2. Investigating and evaluating emergent Adobe technologies and creating prototypes that meet use case requirements
3. Performing presentations and demonstrations of solutions to functional groups
4. Provide technical leadership, and expert-level consultation for complex data analysis and delivery projects that integrate technologies to carry out desired functions
5. Delivering technical build documentation for all projects completed
• Experience creating and maintaining complex data-driven applications using Oracle databases including using SOAP calls and manipulating data in XML
• Experience with XML, XSLT, Apache AXIS, REST, Web Services and related technologies
• Experience with integrating security in to applications and integrations.
• Experience with Splunk , REST API , AWS ,API Economics related technologies
• Experience in systems analysis, modular design and creating APIs.
• Application development skills and experience in integrating applications within an existing back-end systems and databases
• Proven ability to multi-task and deliver results within tight timeframes
• Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team with direct responsibilities
• Ability juggle competing priorities and adapt to changes in project scope
• Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with teammates
• Effective verbal and written communication skills when communicating at all levels of authority within the IT organization and cross-functionally with product teams
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers when presenting our internal solutions
• Strong algorithm, logic and math skills.
• Experience in database design especially Oracle; including skills in triggers, loops, constants, variables and sequences.
• Five plus years’ experience writing complex SQL queries and stored procedures for extracting various data items for display in web application.
• Experience with version control systems (preferably with Perforce, GIT)
• Server administration experience, especially with Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Windows Server 2012.
• Demonstrated ability to thrive in a high-intensity, fast-paced environment and provide workable solutions to complex business and technological problems.
• Familiarity with Agile development methodology, including SCRUM and DevOps
• Familiarity with Oracle Administration
Knowledge & Skills:
•Strong problem‐solving skills, with an ability to isolate complex
•Issues and communicate them effectively.
•Thorough understanding of, and experience with UI and Web technologies.
•Cross Browser compatibility issues
•Maintaining and Designing complex web architectures
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven ability to deliver complex, high‐quality modules on‐time.
• Experience with unit testing of software modules prior to QA delivery to ensure high quality.
• Experience working with Scrum teams.
• Five plus years of web development and programming experience
|Job Category||BSC, Computer Science Jobs, Electrical & Electronics Jobs, Electrical Engineering Jobs, IIT, MCA|