Senior Java developer Jobs at Hitachi India
Senior Java Delivery Manager – 00000-33515
Hitachi Ltd – the 89th Largest company in the World (2015 Fortune Global 500) Founded in 1910, 96.2 Billion Revenue, 939 Companies and 300 thousand plus employees worldwide.
Hitachi Consulting Founded in 2001, Revenue of $700 million,, 400+ active clients. Hitachi Consulting is the global management consulting and IT arm of Hitachi Ltd., a global technology leader and a catalyst of sustainable societal change. In that same spirit—and building on its technology heritage. Hitachi Consulting serves clients in over 50 countries and offers deep consulting & IT expertise and global scale through approximately 65000 professionals across 21 countries. We operate in six continents and headquarter in US have offices in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia—with global delivery centers in India (Bangalore, Pune and Hyderabad), China (Guangzhou) Portugal (Lisbon) and the United States (Fargo, North DakotaCollege Station and Texas) to offer global delivery scale. Our client base spans across 13 industries, we serve over 130 of the Fortune® Global 500 companies. And we proudly support more than 500 mid-market leaders.
· 15 years of professional experience on Java stack.
· Proven expertise in managing multiple accounts & customers.
· Executes the full SDLC from business requirement to Project/Product delivery
· Ensure quality deliverables meeting schedule, scope, cost and other constraints
· Established capabilities in leading Program Managers & Project Managers.
· Ability to lead different teams spread across accounts & Customers
· Deep knowledge in Java with all the regular frameworks / wireframes.
· Good exposure to the new technologies allied to open source technologies.
· Strong people management skills with an ability to motivate & mentor them.
· Extremely strong in negotiations
· Conceive, assess and develop the technology vision for the Horizontal
· Keep project constituencies informed of overall status and critical dependencies
· Interact with the client to define requirements, manage expectations and ensure satisfaction. Be able to clearly articulate project issues and concepts to clients
· Act as the point of contact and ultimate problem solver for all project issues, challenges and roadblocks.
· Interact, liaise, and communicate status updates through development cycles
· Masters from a premier institute will be a plus
· Engineering graduate
· Any qualification / certification in the latest technologies will be an added plus.
BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MCA / MSc
Organization:Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Private Limited
Virtual Office:Not Available
Work Location Address:Hyderabad
< div class="readmore">Apply here
|Job Category||B.E, BSC, Computer Science Jobs, Electrical & Electronics Jobs, Electrical Engineering Jobs, IIT, MCA, Mechanical Engineering Jobs|