Senior Software Engineer – JREQ056919
We are seeking a self-motivated; technical minded individual to engage in a Senior Software Engineer (SSE) position for our Hyderabad based ONESOURCE Tax Provision team. As part of our software development team the SSE will be responsible for development and support of Corporate Tax Workstation products. SSE will work with all the latest Internet development tools and technologies in a challenging and inspiring environment.
SSE will be responsible for assigned areas of the product and must ensure that individual and team deadlines are met. SSEs will also be responsible for the system’s performance, stability, availability and security. Below are the day-day responsibilities of these positions.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will be a member of a small team of developers who are responsible for software development with quality on a variety of applications. You will spend your time for requirements analysis, test planning, coding, maintaining and production support based on requirement documents/requirements.
Essential Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
1. Estimates, designs, code and test applications using .Net, C#, ASP.Net, AngularJS, Web API’s, Entity Framework, and Oracle backend.
2. Creates application design specifications and document coding efforts.
3. Analyze diverse and Medium to Complex business and technical problems and provide solutions.
4. Involve in the technical design and prepare clear design documents.
5. Timely Completion of Assignments with Quality.
6. Troubleshooting and debugging technical problems.
7. Create and implement Unit Test Plans and unit test cases.
8. Involve in Peer Code review process.
9. Provides regular status update to the project Lead and project Manager.
10. Experience working in AGILE processes is an added advantage
• 4 – 6.5 years of full-time programming experience and 1+ years of front end framework experience is a must
• 4 – 6.5 years of programming experience in Windows/ web application development using .Net framework, ASP.Net with AngularJS & Frontend Framework, C#, ADO.Net, Oracle/SQL Server.
• Good Experience in creating and consuming web services, WCF services web API’s.
• Good experience in using both Web & Windows based Programming with Oracle.
• Strong Experience in Oracle, Object Oriented Design, Relational Database Design, and XML Design
• Ability to collaborate and brainstorm with other developers in a team environment
This resource needs to work between 2:00 PM and 11:00 PM IST.
Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world’s businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent industry experience.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We’ll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Date: 16th Sep’16 (Friday)
Time: 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Venue: Thomson Reuters , 5th Floor Cafeteria, Divyasree Solitaire, Plot No 14 & 15,Software Units Layout, Survey No. 64 (Part),Hyderabad.
Landmarks: On the way to In Orbit Mall.
Note : Mandatory documents to be presented.
• Highest Education Mark Sheets (All marksheet/transcript & Convocation Certificate and Provisional Degree Certificate)
• Address Proof and Pan Card Copy
Working Professional : 3 months Payslip, Previous Employer Relieving letter.
|Job Category||B-Tech, BSC, Computer Science Jobs, Electrical & Electronics Jobs, Electrical Engineering Jobs, IIT, MCA, MTech|