Analyst – JREQ066928
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We’ll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Thomson Reuters Enhanced Due Diligence Reports provide a detailed background check on any entity or individual, no matter where they are located in the world. Used by organizations globally to enhance and simplify the due diligence process and protect against reputation damage, Thomson Reuters Enhanced Due Diligence Reports form part of a best practice, risk-based approach to due diligence. Their rapid turnaround and low cost contribute to a considerable saving in both time and money.
Strength in emerging markets
Discreet and ethical
Powered by World-Check Risk Intelligence
Background and integrity checks are a crucial feature of today’s fast paced, globalized business environment. In many cases, thorough and sophisticated due diligence checks have protected an organization from reputational and financial ruin.
Known for the quality of our intelligence, our reports help people understand who they are really doing business with. Our reports are often used for supply chain screening, before a merger, acquisition or joint venture, when on-boarding high net worth or high profile clients, for Immigrant Investor or Economic Residency programs, when automated risk screening reveals risk, where geopolitical risk analysis flags a transaction or individual as linked to a high risk country, etc.
1) Writing “due diligence” reports in a timely manner on subjects across the globe for the varying business and/or compliance requirements of our clients.
2) Review, summarize and analyse media articles/company filings, retrieved from open media search, online databases, government departments etc.
3) Our reports aim to identify any potential risk factors associated with companies and individuals so our clients can make informed decisions – no client advice is required, just reporting the facts available from within the public domain.
4) An ability to accurately filter information quickly and to empathize with our client’s requirements to ensure a quality and timely product is always delivered.
Job: Research Family Group
Location: India-Karnataka-Bangalore-IND-Bangalore-A, RMZ Infinity
Organization: F&R Risk Financial Crime
Job Grade: F
Education Level: None
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Date: 17th August ( Wednesday)
Time: 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Venue: Thomson Reuters, Divyasree Technopolis, 36/2 & 124, Yamalur Village, Varthur Hobli, Bangalore
Land Mark: Next to CGI Building
Contact Person: Divya Agarwal
Note : Mandatory documents to be presented.
• Highest Education Mark Sheets (All marksheet/transcript & Convocation Certificate and Provisional Degree Certificate)
• Address Proof and Pan Card Copy
• Working Professional : 3 months Payslip, Previous Employer Relieving letter.
|Job Category||Any Degree, BSC, Computer Science Jobs, Electrical & Electronics Jobs, IIT, MCA|